Breaking updates and press releases
Apr 24, 2023
Trellix Launches Comprehensive Endpoint Security Suite
Powerhouse solution protects all enterprise workloads against sophisticated threats
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RSAC 2023 – Trellix, the cybersecurity company delivering the future of extended detection and response (XDR), today announced the launch of Trellix Endpoint Security Suite. Trellix Endpoint Security Suite's products and advanced capabilities empower Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts with superior visibility and control in a single pane of glass to proactively secure all endpoints.
Endpoint security is foundational for any organization's security program and the baseline for securing the enterprise, as each endpoint serves as an entry point into the business. Trellix Endpoint Security Suite provides Trellix customers with a complete end-to-end security solution, helping organizations confidently confront today’s most advanced threats.
“In its approach to unified security, Trellix is aiming to be outcome-focused,” said Michael Suby, Research Vice President, Security & Trust, IDC. “From IDC’s perspective, we concur and reinforce that one of the outcomes should be methodically reducing cyber risk.”
Key capabilities of the suite:
- Endpoint protection optimization at scale: proactive attack surface management; a rich and full-featured threat prevention stack
- Effective and efficient alert triage and response: alerts and incidents triage and remediation; AI-guided investigation for faster response
- Forensics and root cause analysis: powerful tool provides a deeper understanding of threats; improves detection and controls in the future
- Solid foundation: extensible solution with broad and deep coverage for endpoints; natively integrated with the Trellix XDR engine
At the RSA Conference, Trellix will preview a set of features available in Q3:
- Simplified endpoint security management: single-step deployment on all endpoints
- Better integrated forensics: integration of forensics artifacts into the management and response consoles
- Extended support: support for Apple Silicon, extended support for MITRE framework, and FedRAMP certification
“Endpoint remains the first line of defense for every organization,” said Aparna Rayasam, Chief Product Officer at Trellix. “To strengthen operational resiliency, organizations need a seamless, comprehensive solution for endpoint protection, detection, and response. By integrating endpoint detection and response workflows with deep forensic capabilities, Trellix Endpoint Security Suite is the best solution to effectively manage endpoint security.”
Trellix Endpoint Security Suite supports on-premises and cloud deployments and covers the latest and legacy OS versions. The EDR component of the Trellix Endpoint Security Suite is the highest rated (4.8 out of 5.0) in the latest Gartner Peer Insights reviews for EDR. Learn more at www.trellix.com/en-us/platform/endpoint-security.html or visit Trellix Booth #N-5445 at the RSA Conference.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity and soulful work. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerates technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers with living security. More at https://trellix.com.
Shoba V. Lemoine
Dec 7, 2023
Trellix Named 2023 Global Endpoint Security Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan
Dec 4, 2023
Trellix Extends Virtual Intrusion Prevention System with AWS Gateway Load Balancer
Nov 28, 2023
Board Support Remains Critical as Majority of CISOs Experience Repeat Cyber Attacks
Nov 27, 2023
Trellix Announces Cybersecurity Generative AI Innovations Powered by Amazon Bedrock
Nov 22, 2023
Trellix Hosts Zero Trust Strategy Virtual Forum
Get the latest
We’re no strangers to cybersecurity. But we are a new company.
Stay up to date as we evolve.
Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.